Introduction to Lean Principles
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of Lean Concepts
- Learn where to start your Lean implementation
- Help you identify waste in your processes
- Understand and identify value added and non-value added activities
This course provides an introduction to Process Excellence, and how Lean is the tool to achieve it. The fundamental concepts of Lean are covered to help the participants take the first steps towards the implementation of Lean.
- What is lean management
- Why lean
- Who should practice lean
- How to implement lean
- Where lean is applicable along with a few case studies
- Eight Wastes worksheet
Target AudienceThis course is suitable for those looking to understand the basics of Lean Principles or are interested in learning the fundamentals of Lean for implementation in their organization. If you've determined that you need to improve how you conduct business, this course will introduce you to the concepts of Lean and how it can help you take the first steps to alter the trajectory of your organization is on.
Specification: Introduction to Lean Principles
About the Publisher