Project Management: Monitoring and Control
What you will learn
This course will pinpoint the key elements of a properly managed project: Assumptions, Requirement, Monitoring, and Controlling. It will also take an overall view of what the PMBOK’s Monitoring and Controlling Process Group entails.
Project Monitoring and Control is one of the most under implemented process in Project management. It requires knowledge, experience and above all, leadership with a “results oriented” attitude to cope with the unexpected everyday occurrences that fall upon any Project. “False” Project monitoring and controlling prevails in many projects, caused by many reasons, such as failing to run the PDCA cycle or the use of performance reports that compare the project status with how it was last week or last month instead of the most up-to-date project baselines.
The overall use of such “false control tactics” in real-world projects causes many project managers to assume that they are controlling their projects when in reality they are barely scratching the surface.
- Essential assumptions behind the implementation of professional monitoring and control of a project.
- Requirements for implementing a professional monitoring and controlling of a Project.
- Responsibilities of the Project manager.
- How the Project manager should carry out Project controlling.
Target AudienceThis course is aimed at any oil and gas project and engineering personnel. Especially:
- Program Managers
- Asset Managers
- Project Managers
- Engineering Team
Specification: Project Management: Monitoring and Control
About the Publisher
- Silvio Wille
- Store Name: Project Management by Silvio
- Silvio possesses broad experience in Project Management, leading multi-functional teams to achieve their goal in several industries: software, food, automobile, construction, industrial plants. Large ... Read More > Read More
There are no reviews yet.
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
Be the first to review “Project Management: Monitoring and Control”
You must be logged in to post a review.