38 – Geothermal Reservoirs
What you will learn
- Insights into geothermal reservoir types and current technological problems
- Step-by-step procedures for analysis
- Answer oriented results
This course is an overview of geothermal reservoirs and the log analysis methods for evaluating them. You will learn about the different types of geothermal reservoirs, logging tool limitations in these high temperature, high pressure (HTHP) environments, and see examples of log analysis in some typical cases.
- Crain’s Integrated Petrophysics, Lectures 1 to 9 or equivalent background.
- Basic understanding of geology and logging tool response.
- Geothermal Reservoir Basics
- Types of Geothermal Reservoirs
- Geothermal Reservoirs in Canada and USA
- Log Analysis In Geothermal Reservoirs
- Geothermal Examples
Target AudienceThose who wish to broaden their exposure to unconventional uses of well logs, including:
- Log analysts,
- Reservoir engineers, and
- University / Tech school students
Specification: 38 – Geothermal Reservoirs
About the Publisher