36 – Gas Hydrates
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
- Insights into geology and trapping mechanism of gas hydrate plays
- Step-by-step procedures for analysis
- “Computer ready” mathematics
- Answer oriented results, with quality control guided by core assays
This course covers visual and numerical log analysis methods for evaluating permafrost and gas hydrate reservoirs. Gas hydrates can be found beneath Arctic and Antarctic regions and offshore along the coasts of all continents, including tropical regions. You will learn the specialized knowledge required to analyze logs in this unconventional environment. Examples specific to this environment are provided.
- Crain’s Integrated Petrophysics, Lectures 1 to 9 or equivalent background.
- Basic understanding of geology and logging tool response.
- Permafrost Basics
- Gas Hydrate Basics
- Drilling and Production Hazards
- Log Analysis in Gas Hydrates
- Gas Hydrate Volume
- Gas Hydrate Example
Target AudienceThose who wish to broaden their exposure to unconventional uses of well logs, including:
- Log analysts,
- Reservoir engineers, and
- University / Tech school students
Specification: 36 – Gas Hydrates
About the Publisher