Understanding Brazil E&P
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
- Greater understanding for Brazil’s O&G industry its framework and opportunities.
- The bidding rounds being offered in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
This course, presented by former director of Brazil’s National Regulatory Agency Magda Chambriard, starts with an overview of Brazil geography, government structure, E&P current state. It then looks at the last 20 years and discusses how it got to where it is today including regulations on pre-salt and natural gas. It covers some of the frequently asked questions such as the difference between production sharing and Concession agreements, the bidding rounds process and the qualification requirements for land, shallow and deepwater, and it finally discusses the plays being offered in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Introduction to course
- Brazil facts (basins/ plays, opportunities, geography, production, players)
- Historical overview of Brazilian O&G (20 yrs)
- Brazil's Energy System Framework
- Bidding Round Process /Qualification
- 2017 Round plays
- 2018 Round plays
- 2019 Round plays
Target AudienceThis course is suited for those who are interested in participating in the upcoming licensing rounds in Brazil as well for those who are looking to join or learn more about Brazil?s O&G future or want to do business in the O&G sector in Brazil.
Specification: Understanding Brazil E&P
About the Publisher