Tools for Improving Daily Work
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
- The application of several Lean tools that will help with improving daily work, improving flow and reducing defects.
Are you fighting fires in your workplace daily? No one is approaching their work in a consistent manner? Can’t see what’s happening because of the chaos? The tools presented here will help you get your operations under control. A key step in your Lean journey is getting control of daily activities. The tools provided in this course will help you standardize operations, improve your processes, and reduce defects.
- Introduction to Lean Methodology
- Key elements of Standard Work
- Documentation Charts
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Example work instruction sheet
- Role of data collection
- Sample data charts
- Purpose and application
- Examples of Poka Yoke
- Common errors
- Types of actions and detection
- Jidoka problem solving steps
- Developing a Jidoka strategy
- Examples and how visual management helps
- If you are ready to take control of day to day operations, then the tools provided here will help make issues more visual, create awareness of defects, and help improve your processes.
- Anyone wanting to standardize their work and utilize optimization tools daily, can benefit from this course.
Specification: Tools for Improving Daily Work
About the Publisher