1 Year 24/7
What you will learn
- Gain and broaden your knowledge of Solids Control and the correct application and performance of various Solids Control Equipment.
Many people involved in drilling of an Oil or Gas well may be aware of the basic role and function of the Drilling Fluid (Mud) but not have an understanding of the processes that it must go through in order for it to maintain its stability and perform the many functions it must do day after day during the drilling of the well. Solids build up in the mud system as the formation is drilled and if allowed to remain in the system will cause deterioration of the system properties, excessive wear and tear on rig components and can eventually create a situation where the entire well is placed in jeopardy. Controlling the Solids in the system is an important and integral part of maintaining a stable mud system. This course will give participants knowledge of how solids are controlled, the equipment used to control solids and the function and application of these equipment.
- General knowledge rig operations
- Awareness on the oilfield terms
- Beginner experience in drilling or solids control
- Willingness to gain increased knowledge of Solids Control
- Control Solids Basics
- Shale Shakers
- Shaker Screens
- Cut Points
- Hydro Cyclones
- Discharge Patterns & Feed Head
- Desanders & Desilters
- Tank Design & Layout
- Any technical and non-technical personnel, who wants to gain greater knowledge of Solids Control Techniques and Operations.
- Drilling personnel operating the circulating system.
- Professionals in the office who monitor and review the rigs operations.
- Professionals who want to work on the drilling rig.
- Professionals who already work on the rig and want to become a more valuable crew member.
Specification: Solids Control
1 Year 24/7
About the Publisher