Geomodeling for Development and Production Geology
What you will learn
- Methodologies for managing the wide range of input data used in geomodelling, and approaches to building fit for purpose 3D geological models.
- How to design modelling schemes, identify uncertainties and how to apply results to real life field development.
This e-symposium is designed to provide participants with information not normally provided in routine geological model training courses.
Field examples are utilized and theory is kept to a minimum. Process charts and checklists shared in the course of the e-symposium will be an ‘after course’ resource and reference especially for model framing, uncertainty handling and designing “fit for purpose model” workflows.
- What is Geomodel
- Conventional geomodel workflow
- Implementation in common industry software
- Petrophysical modeling
- Fit for purpose
- Handling uncertainty
- Collaboration and integration
- Uncertainty based model design
- How to customize the basic geomodel workflow
- Case study - EOD Analysis
- Scale and Integration
- Case study
Specification: Geomodeling for Development and Production Geology
About the Publisher