30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
- You will gain a good understanding of well outflow mechanism.
Well production mechanisms are one of the most important things to understand when working at optimizing your wells. Whether your well is in natural flow or if it uses artificial lift, mastering the concepts of inflow and outflow will allow you to understand any well behavior and optimize it.
This class will give you all the knowledge you need regarding the outflow mechanism.
- Basic knowledge on well architecture
- Awareness on the oilfield terms
- Understanding of the inflow mechanism
What students are saying:
“Excellent introduction / refresher to flow mechanisms and activation. For beginners and for those who know the basics and want to know more.”
“Great comparison of the activation systems to choose the right one from the start.”
“Recommended for those who want technical details and not just a general overview. Looking forward the gas lift course of the same level!
- Fluid path from bottom to surface
- Vertical flow pressure curves
- Vertical lift performance curve
- Hold up and slip velocity
- Vertical flow regime
- Effect of emulsion on viscosity
- Why you need artificial lift
- How to increase production
- Impact of 6 different parameters variation on inflow and outflow
- Simplified version of the slides presented in the course
- Production, Petroleum or Well Performance Engineers to maximize their well production
- Field Production Personnel to understand the criticity of data
- Completion or Surface Facilities Engineers to understand what they can do to help maximizing well production
Specification: Well Outflow
About the Publisher
5 reviews for Well Outflow