Unconventionals 101 – Webinar
What you will learn
This is a the replay of a webinar presented by Saad Ibrahim covering the basics of unconventionals.
There is no doubt that the future of the oil and gas industry is in the area of tight and unconventional fields. However, the approach and the skills needed to exploit these types of reservoirs are much different from what the industry is used to. Proper understanding of their characteristics and how to evaluate the commerciality of these reservoirs is a good start.
Basic understanding of oil and gas reservoir would be helpful.
- Why unconventional is different from conventional.
- What are the main parameters to conclude commerciality of tight and unconventional reservoirs.
- Various performance evaluation tools (DFIT & RTA).
- What is new with performance evaluation of Multi-stage Frac of Horizontal Wells (MFHW’s)
- Reservoir engineers
- Production engineers
- Petroleum engineers
- Geologists and petrophysicists
Specification: Unconventionals 101 – Webinar
About the Publisher