Downstream Virtual Conference
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
- Assess the Bigger Impact on Downstream: Come together with the industry’s biggest and most trusted voices to identify and assess the impact on the downstream industry.
- Overcome Barriers to Survival: Get front line insights on how to navigate the biggest hurdles to the Downstream & Chemical Industry in 2020 and beyond.
- Identify Innovation Unlocking Success: The winners in our industry will be those who are quick to adapt and innovate. Let us help you on your journey to the ultimate optimal efficiency.
- Don’t be left behind: As the largest Downstream event in the world, we are the no.1 destination to come together, identify and discuss the biggest challenges and opportunities in downstream – can you afford to be the one that doesn’t attend?
In collaboration with Reuters, we’d like to invite you to join the 3-Day DOWNSTREAM VIRTUAL CONFERENCE on June 9, 10 and 11, 2020. This virtual event will have over 40 sessions to choose from and over 150 downstream executive speakers providing real-time case studies, lessons learned and future outlooks across our 3 core verticals:
- Engineering & Construction,
- Reliability, Maintenance & Turnarounds and
- Supply Chain & Logistics.
Join the 15,000+ downstream professionals tuning in live and on-demand!
Day One - June 9: Engineering & Construction
- Driving Diversity In Adversity
- Does the Downstream Value Chain Return to Normal?
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Downstream Industry
- Par Petroleum on the Impact on Downstream
- Project contracting strategies for different circumstances
- Driving Productivity Through Alternative Contract Strategy
- Recovering from this latest challenge - Recommendations from the Project Execution side of the industry
- This Is What Productivity Looks Like
- Delivering Successful Downstream Storage Solutions on an EPFC Basis
- Construction Innovations Driving Efficiency
- Financing a new, full-conversion refinery during pandemic and oil price wars
- Project Resource & Procurement Management
- Precision Piping Session
- Going Digital - What Better Time?
Day Two - June 10: Reliability, Maintenance & Turnarounds
- Downstream's Labor Dilemma
- How To Mitigate The Loss Of Experienced Talent From The Industry?
- Designing an Entrepreneurial Environment for Reliability
- Symphony Azima AI Presentation - plus live Q&A
- State-Based Control
- Connected Workforce - Digitalization of Maintenance & Turnaround Operations
- Mitigating the Risks of On Stream Stud Replacement on 4 & 8 Bolt Flanges
- Implementing an Effective Reliability Strategy
- Success Strategies - Integration Of The Capital Project Into Turnarounds
- Organics Challenges in Water Cycle Management - Understanding Competing Technologies
- Covid-19 Impacts To Turnarounds
- Lunchtime Keynote - Covid-19 and the Oil Price Crash – What does this mean for our maintenance & turnarounds community?
- Dow - Crisis Management Team Response To The Impacts of Covid-19
- Digital Reliability - Learning From Equipment Failures
- Reliability Web Session
- Creating the Smart Asset - Technology Toolbox for Success
- Fireside Chat
- Turnaround Planning and Execution In Unprecedented Times
Day Three - June 11: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Supply chain during and after Covid-19
- Supply Chain Resilience in the Petrochemical Industry - COVID-19 & Oil Price Crash
- Dynamic Global Trade Outlook - Impacts on the Petrochemical Industry
- Dynamic Global Trade Outlook - Industry Leaders Panel Discussion
- Port Houston: Plastics’ Leading Export Gateway
- Supply Chains of the Future
- Next-Generation Supply Chain Visibility for Petrochemical Shippers
- Digital Strategy in Petrochemical Producer Supply Chains
- Case Study: Veson Nautical
- Navigating the New Normal & The Road to Recovery in Houston
- ‘All Access’ Petrochemicals: Diversity & Inclusion in the Supply Chain Industry
- Starting the Sustainability Journey in Supply Chain
- America’s Trucking Industry Update: In It for The Long Haul
- Best Practices for a Sustainable Supply Chain: Industry Research Overview
- Employees of Petrochemical, Chemical, Refining or LNG plant owner/operator or EPC company such as ExxonMobil, Shell Chemical, Westlake Chemical or Bechtel, Wood, Worley etc., in a technical role.
- Employees of companies that sell solutions to Downstream Producer Companies, such as Consultants, Solution/Service Providers, Tool/Equipment Providers, Technology/Software Providers etc.
- Sales, marketing or business development personnel.
Specification: Downstream Virtual Conference
About the Publisher