Introduction to Sharepoint
1 Year 24/7
What you will learn
This course will help level the field and demystify Sharepoint’s bad rep. With a set of easy-to-follow and fun lessons why and how sharepoint can be your best friend. After this course, you will understand the power of the tool and you will be a believer!
This is an introductory course on Sharepoint for Oil and Gas.
Whether working as a team or an individual, SharePoint helps you organize information, people and projects. If you’re connecting across an enterprise or within a small group – use SharePoint to engage with people, share ideas and reinvent the way you work together. When the time comes for you to use a SharePoint feature, you may remember the concept but perhaps have forgotten the steps. The How-To videos provided will quickly remind you of the steps to use the many amazing SharePoint features.
This course uses Sharepoint 2013
* Sharepoint is a trademark of Microsoft
CurriculumIn this series of videos you will learn to work with SharePoint in 6 areas:
- Learn why SharePoint is Becoming so Popular
- How to Navigate the SharePoint Environment
- Use Lists, the Building Blocks of SharePoint
- Use Libraries for Storage and Management of Documents
- Build Web Pages to Present Your Lists and Libraries
- Applying Site Permissions
- Amazing Bonus 'How-To' Videos
Target AudienceThis course has been specifically designed for Oil and Gas professionals who are using Sharepoint, about to use Sharepoint and/or hate Sharepoint.If you are rolling out Sharepoint in your company, you owe to yourself to take this course and have your team take it as well.
Specification: Introduction to Sharepoint
1 Year 24/7
About the Publisher