Gas Lift Mastery – 4 Course Bundle
What you will learn
This bundle includes the 4 courses by Damien Leonard:
- Understanding the Forms of Gas Lift
- Gas Lift Equipment
- Gas Lift Unloading Sequence and SPM Design
- Gas Lift Optimization and Design with Existing Mandrels.
A full description of each course is available on their corresponding pages.
These 4 courses by themselves would cost $1,096, this bundle gives you a savings of $497 and includes over 15 hours of content.
This is your chance to become a Gas Lift Master! Learn how to maximize the production of your gas lift wells and how to make the most of a product/technology.
Are you often uncertain of how to interpret your gas lift well behavior? Do you know when it produces at its full potential? Are you lost in front of all the products that suppliers want to sell to you?
This bundle gets you all the answers you are looking for and even more!
Starting from the very beginning you will learn all the secrets of gas lift and unlock:
- Cost savings through smarter product selection and better product knowledge to gain advantages during price negotiations
- Production increase with minimal investment and work
- The great feeling of being in control of your gas lifted wells!
- Understanding of the Inflow & Outflow mechanisms is preferred
- Basic knowledge on well architecture
- Awareness on the oilfield terms
- Gas Lift system
- Gas Lift principle & continuous Gas Lift
- Intermittent Gas Lift
- Plunger lift
- Chamber lift
- Dual Gas Lift completion
- Concentric Gas Lift
- Self Gas Lift
- Annular flow
- Side string injection
- Pig lift
- Packerless Gas Lift
- Gas Lift as a backup for ESP
- Gas Lift & jet or hydraulic piston pump
- Conventional and side pocket mandrels
- Gas Lift mandrels with check valve
- Running/pulling /kick over tools
- SPM and kick over tools
- 1st generation of kick over tools
- Special kick over tools
- Well unloading
- Gas Lift valve types
- Dummy valves
- Gas Lift pack off
- Orifice valves
- Venturi orifices
- Unloading valves
- Casing and tubing pressure operated valves
- GLV calibration procedure
- GLV test block
- Valve throttling effect
- Flag valve
- Special gas lift valves
- Electric gas lift valves
- Gas Lift injection below packer
- Surface equipment
- Plunger lift equipment
- Unloading the well basic principle
- Initial unloading following a drilling or a WO (how to empty your casing of the mud/brine without damaging your valves)
- Unloading sequence with IPO valves
- Unloading sequence with PPO valves
- GL unloading principle explained by counting bubbles of gas
- Gas gradient formula and rule of thumb to quickly calculate your casing pressure at any depth
- Put it all together with an exercise (inflow/outflow/SPM design)
- Unloading sequence videos from suppliers
- Why installing a GL mandrel in a well portion where deviation is higher than 60°
- Side pocket mandrel design principles (where should you install your side pocket mandrels)
- How to choose your kick of pressure
- Guidelines to make a side pocket mandrel design with Prosper (how to fill the “GL design new” form in Prosper).
- Optimization starts with good monitoring
- Optimization by GL rate change
- GL design optimization – cases review
- Can I optimize a GL well by choking it?
- How to identify GL wells that can be optimized
- Exercise – Propose a GL design for a well using abacus
- Why changing your SPM design?
- Why changing your GL design using existing mandrels?
- How to determine the targeted liquid rate of a well following a GL design?
- Process to perform a GL design using Prosper
- How to fill the “GL design – Existing Mandrels” form in Prosper
- Dual GL completion optimization and design
- The full video "Introduction to Gas Lift" (18 min) from my course "Introduction to Artificial Lift"
- Gas lift presentation video from Weatherford
- Gas lift pack off presentation video from Weatherford
- Video presenting available solutions for gas lift well integrity from PTC
- Perflift presentation video from Schlumberger
- Animations showing gas lift valve installation using a kick over tool
- A flash application from ILS describing the unloading sequence
- Technical documentations of some of the equipment presented in the course
- A document from PTC (available on their website as well) giving guidelines for gas lift design
- Links to download a gas lift manual form international supplier, a free gas lift simulator from gas lift industry expert and access to a gas compressibility factor calculator.
- A quiz at the end of each course to test your knowledge
- All the illustrations presented in the course
- Production, Petroleum or Well Performance Engineers to maximize their gas lift well production
- Field Production Personnel to understand the importance of data as well as day to day monitoring and optimization
- Completion or Surface Facilities Engineers to understand what they can do to help maximizing gas lift well production
Specification: Gas Lift Mastery – 4 Course Bundle
About the Publisher
2 reviews for Gas Lift Mastery – 4 Course Bundle
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted