Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Awareness
What you will learn
- Identify physical and chemical characteristics of H2S.
- Know the Permissible Exposure Limits.
- Identify levels of Personal Protective Equipment associated with H2S.
- Understand the medical considerations for being exposed to H2S.
- Explain what to do as a responder in the event of an H2S exposure.
This Hydrogen Sulfide awareness course will satisfy OSHA and NIOSH guidance on recognizing and controlling this
- H2S Introduction
- Characteristics of Hydrogen Sulfide
- Permissible Exposure Limits
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Medical Considerations
- Responder duties
- H2S Summary
Target AudienceThis course is for all personnel who work in areas where they may be exposed to H2S.
Specification: Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Awareness
About the Publisher