35 – Tight Gas
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
- Insights into geology and trapping mechanism of basin centered tight gas plays
- Step-by-step procedures for analysis
- “Computer ready” mathematics
- Answer oriented results, with quality control guided by core assays
This course covers the unusual trapping mechanism and numerical log analysis methods for evaluating basin-centered tight gas reservoirs. You will learn the specialized knowledge required to analyze logs in this unconventional environment. Examples specific to this environment are provided.
- Crain’s Integrated Petrophysics, Lectures 1 to 11 and 27 or equivalent background.
- Basic understanding of geology and logging tool response.
- Tight Gas Basics
- Tight Gas Geology
- Shale Volume
- Water Saturation
- Pyrite Corrections
- Tight Gas Examples
Target AudienceThose who wish to broaden their exposure to unconventional uses of well logs, including:
- Log analysts,
- Reservoir engineers, and
- University / Tech school students
Specification: 35 – Tight Gas
About the Publisher