Petrochemical Development Virtual by Reuters
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
Over 30 industry leading speakers, more than 5,000 virtual attendees and 40 exhibitors discussing:
The Future of the Industry: Come together with the industry’s biggest and most trusted voices to identify and assess the impact on the petrochemical industry
A deep dive into the Northeast Petrochemical Industry: Get front line insights on how the Northeast region is incentivizing growth and its plan to attract further investment
Transforming Technologies: Hear about the latest technologies transforming the digitalization of the industry
Moving Towards a Sustainable Future: Cut through the noise and understand how sustainability and profit can work together
In collaboration with Reuters, we’d like to invite you to join this FREE 2-Day Digital Conference and Exhibition.
With the US and other major economies beginning to take tentative steps out of total lockdown, the petrochemical industry is trying to unpick the short and long term impact on existing and planned projects and operations.
On July 16-17 Reuters Events: Petrochemical Development Virtual 2020 will be addressing the most pressing questions facing the community at present, including: impact of covid-19, economic outlook, sustainability, digitalization and workforce development. With the entire global community facing similar questions we have decided to use our virtual event format as an opportunity to open the discussion across the US and beyond. To help serve our community during these uncertain times we are also making registration for this online event completely complimentary. So we would encourage you to join us as the global petrochemical community comes together to forge the future of the industry.
The Future of the Industry
- Session details TBC
- Every year the world’s burgeoning population is demanding more of the essential products that power modern society. At the same time, critical stakeholders—customers, consumers, investors, government---are expecting better environmental, social and governance performance from every industry
- Understand what future companies must do to increase performance from an industry expert
- Learn how companies and industries must balance essentiality with responsibility
- Session details TBC
- Hear from Industry Expert about the global outlook for the petrochemical sector
- Get an understanding of the Industry’s prospects
A deep dive into the Northeast Petrochemical Industry
- Hear from industry experts on how the region has been progressing
- Hear about the regions position currently
- What needs to happen to create a new petrochemical hub
- Find out how the region is supporting the development of the petrochemical sector
- Understand regional incentive programs
- Find out how the region can develop into a world class petrochemical sphere
- Hear directly from Shell on their plans post COVID-19 and the site’s measured return to work system in the current climate
- Hear what the area has to offer and how the tri-state region collaborates for effective site selection
- Understand what key companies look for when selecting sites
- Find out how challenges within sites can be mitigated
Future of digitalization for the petrochemical industry
- Now more than ever, companies around the world are transforming the way they work and operate. The 4th Industrial Revolution has made us aware of endless possibilities to deploy, apply and embrace digital products, developments and processes
- Learn the 3 critical factors to succeed in digital transformation and why what really matters is people
- Hear how you can ensure your company stays ahead of the game
- Understand key digital developments in the petrochemical sphere
- The future of digitalization post COVID-19
- Session details TBC
Moving towards a sustainable future
- Understand how environmental sustainability and profit can work together
- Hear how the petrochemical industry can be leader in environmental sustainability
- Employees of Petrochemical, Chemical, Refining or LNG plant owner/operator or EPC company such as ExxonMobil, Shell Chemical, Westlake Chemical or Bechtel, Wood, Worley etc., in a technical role.
- Employees of companies that sell solutions to Downstream Producer Companies, such as Consultants, Solution/Service Providers, Tool/Equipment Providers, Technology/Software Providers etc.
- Sales, marketing or business development personnel.
Specification: Petrochemical Development Virtual by Reuters
About the Publisher