Electrical Safety Awareness
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
- Working safely with electricity and minimizing electrical hazards
This course discusses common misconceptions about electricity and how just a small amount of electrical current can shock or kill a person. The course satisfies OSHA Regulations 29 CFR 1910.147 and 29 CFR 1910.137.
- What is electricity?
- Electrical Hazards
- Minimizing Electrical Hazards
- Working Safely with Electricity
- Portable Electrical Tools, Cords and Plugs
- Electrical Injuries First Aid
Target AudienceAll employees and contractors working in the oil and gas industry should have an awareness of working safely around electricity.
Specification: Electrical Safety Awareness
About the Publisher