Brazil Oil & Gas: The New Rules of the Game
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
What you will learn
Through presentations by several leaders of the O&G industry in Brazil, you will get a chance to learn about the latest rules of licensing rounds in Brazil as well as the upcoming opportunities to participate in the country’s promissing O&G market.
Brazil Texas Chamber of Commerce held a sold out event during the 2017 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) featuring presentations and a panel discussion on the latest rules for E&P licensing rounds in Brazil.
You will watch presentations by Decio Oddone, Marcio Felix, Carla Lacerda and Javier La Rosa and then over 30 minutes of Q&A panel exploring questions such as :
- “What does it take to partner with Petrobras?”
- “How to bring Local Content policies in Brazil to the next level?”
- “What advice does the Brazilian government have for E&P companies?”
- “How to make Brazil more competitive and attractive to E&P capital?”
President of IBP – Brazilian Institute of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels
ANP – National Agency of Petroleum Natural Gas and Biofuels
Secretary of Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels
Ministry of Mines and Energy
Javier La Rosa
Solange Guedes (only Q&A available)
Chief Exploration and Production Officer
United Airlines, Schlumberger, ExxonMobil, Chevron, FTI Consulting, OceanPact, BureauVeritas, Mayer Brown, Pannell Kerr Forster, Petrobras, Sistema Firjan.
IBP, Brazil-US Business Council, Brazilian Department of Foreign Affairs, Brazilian Department of Mines and Energy.
* This is a sponsored course available for you free of charge. Upon enrollment, your email will be made available to the sponsoring entity.
- Introduction by Jorge Camargo - President IBP
- Presentation by Marcio - Secretary of Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels
- Presentation by Javier La Rosa - President Chevron Brazil
- Presentation by Carla Lacerda - President ExxonMobil Brazil
- Presentation by Decio Oddoner - Director of ANP
- Q&A - panel discussion
- Closing remarks by Jorge Camargo - President IBP, Brazilian Institute of Petroleum
Target AudienceO&G Professionals and companies involved and/or interested in participating in Brazil's E&P business.
Specification: Brazil Oil & Gas: The New Rules of the Game
About the Publisher
1 review for Brazil Oil & Gas: The New Rules of the Game