6 – Quantitative Analysis Models
What you will learn
All the steps that will take you from raw logs through shale volume, porosity, water resistivity, water saturation, permeability, mappable reservoir properties, to reserves and productivity, including:
- Understanding of the complete petrophysical analysis sequence
- Learn step-by-step procedures for checking your work
- “Computer-ready” math for all steps
This quantitative course continues coverage of basic petrophysical analysis by introducing the complete quantitative petrophysical analysis process in one well-packed lecture. This is the key lecture in this series and represents the vast majority of log analysis projects, with a tiny side trip into reservoir engineering to show you where our answers end up.
- Crain’s Integrated Petrophysics, courses 1 to 5 or equivalent background.
- Basic understanding of geology and well logging.
- Shale, Porosity, Water Saturation
- Cutoffs, Net Pay, Mappable Properties
- Productivity and Reserves
- Exercise 1
Target AudienceThose who wish to become proficient in petrophysical analysis or who need to manage or make use of petrophysical results will benefit from this course, including:
- Log analysts,
- Reservoir engineers,
- Completion engineers,
- Stimulation engineers, and
- University / Tech school students
Specification: 6 – Quantitative Analysis Models
About the Publisher
- Crain's Petrophysical Handbook
- Store Name: Crain's Petrophysical Handbook
- E. R. (Ross) Crain, P.Eng. is a retired Consulting Petrophysicist and Professional Engineer living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. In a career that spans 50+ years, he has specialized in integrated petro... Read More > Read More
There are no reviews yet.
30-day money back guarantee
Secure encrypted payment
All Credit cards Accepted
Be the first to review “6 – Quantitative Analysis Models”
You must be logged in to post a review.