5 Powerful Excel Skills for Oil and Gas Professionals
What you will learn
This short and sweet course was designed to show you exactly what you need to do to take your Excel skills to the next level. In just a couple of hours, you could be showing off and impressing others just like the Excel “experts” in your organization. Most importantly, this course is guaranteed to make you more efficient at work using Excel, while also making you look really good to your boss!
Let’s face it, no matter what your role in Oil and Gas is, even if Excel is not part of your day-to-day routine, you’ve had to use Excel at some point in your career. Learning how to boost your skills in Excel to streamline reporting, turn raw data into presentation-ready graphs or chart is A MUST!
If you already have some basic knowledge of Excel but you are envious of colleagues who can produce fancy charts, use “Pivot Tables” and present data seemingly with ease using Excel, this course is for YOU! Now, you can be one of them and the secret is – IT’S NOT HARD!
Enroll today, take the course all in one sitting for about 2:30 hours, or take it at your own pace. In no time you will be SHOCKED at the difference this course makes.
In this course we’ll use real data related to the Oil & Gas industry in each of the practical examples in the lectures such as: Rig counts, Production Performance Oil and Gas reserves, Tracking licenses to drill or safety records, Tracking team costs and more!
Of course, you will be able to apply these same skills in many other datasets of your day-to-day needs. You can download & work on the ACTUAL files we use, while watching each lecture!
* This course is not an introduction to Excel! You should know the basics such as navigating the interface, creating basic spreadsheets and using basic formulas.
** This course uses Excel 2010
- FILTERS - To navigate and view your information more effectively.
- VLOOKUP - To quickly pull info from one list to another.
- PIVOT TABLES - To instantly summarize a set of information.
- PIVOT CHARTS - To instant chart out the summary from a Pivot Table!
- MACROS - To automate recurring tasks in Excel.
Target AudienceAnyone who uses excel could benefit from this course.
- Project Managers
- Enginnering Team
- Support Staff
- Admin Staff
Specification: 5 Powerful Excel Skills for Oil and Gas Professionals
About the Publisher
- Store Name: Excel for oil and Gas
- Dustin is a Microsoft Excel ninja and the founder of Spreadsheet Clinic, which provides professionals and organizations with Excel training, support & consulting. Dustin has used Excel professiona... Read More > Read More
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “5 Powerful Excel Skills for Oil and Gas Professionals”
You must be logged in to post a review.